Navigating the Map
The interface of our map should be familiar to users of Google Maps or similar online mapping tools. The following diagram shows functionality for navigating the Map.
- Navigation control – Use the arrow buttons to move the map North, South, East or West. The map can also be moved by clicking and dragging manually or using the accessibility keys.
- Zoom – Use these controls to zoom in and out on the map. The [+] and [-] icons may be used or the slider can be clicked and dragged. The scroll wheel on a mouse can also be used to zoom in and out.
- Map view – This shows the underlying map as a standard map with streets and roads (Set as default).
- Satellite view – Use this to show the map as satellite photography or aerial photography.
- Area Selection – Use this to click and drag North, South, East or West.
- Merchant Listings – Click the icon to show basic merchant information. Click the ‘view’ button or the icon for more detailed information. See the icon legend below for reference. Note: Merchants located at the same physical address are grouped together (See the green ‘multiple entry’ icons).